Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Chicken & Barley Entrée dog food is a delicious way to provide precisely balanced nutrition that is important to the overall health and well-being of your pet. Made with real chicken and wholesome grains. Delicious puppy food to give them the best start in life.
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Easy to digest
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America and Europe These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Growth – using 13 oz (370 g) can
Weight of Dog Growth less than months (pregnancy weeks 7 – 9) Growth 4 to 9 months (pregnancy weeks 5 – 6) Growth 10 to 12 months (pregnancy weeks 1 – 4) 2 lb (0.9 kg) 3/8 Can 1/3 Can 1/4 Can 5 lb (2.3 kg) 3/4 Can 2/3 Can 1/2 Can 8 lb (3.6 kg) 1 1/4 Can 1 Can 3/4 Can 10 lb (4.5 kg) 1 1/3 Can 1 1/4 Can 1 Can 20 lb (9.1 kg) 2 1/4 Can 2 Can 1 1/2 Can 40 lb (18 kg) 3 3/4 Can 3 1/4 Can 2 1/2 Can 60 lb (27 kg) 5 1/4 Can 4 1/3 Can 3 1/2 Can 80 lb (36 kg) 6 1/2 Can 5 1/3 Can 4 1/3 Can 100 lb (45 kg) 7 2/3 Can 6 1/3 Can 5 Can 120 lb (54 kg) 8 3/4 Can 7 1/4 Can 5 3/4 Can
Water, Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Cracked Pearled Barley, Soybean Meal, Pork Liver, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Iron Oxide color, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 28.4 Fat 22.7 Crude Fiber 1.7 Carbohydrate / NFE 39.5 Calcium 1.43 Phosphorous 1.04 Sodium 0.47 Potassium 0.91 Magnesium 0.139 Total Omega-3 FA 0.61 Total Omega-6 FA 5.14 Ash 7.6 Beta-Carotene 3.62 ppm
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.