Hill’s Science Diet Adult Light with Liver canned dog food has 14% less fat, 19% fewer calories and higher fibre than Hill’s Science Diet Adult Gourmet Turkey Entrée canned dog food to control hunger between meals and to help achieve ideal body weight.
- Supports healthy immunity, digestion, lean muscle & beautiful coat in adult dogs ages 1-6
- High-quality protein & natural fibres help satisfy hunger between meals
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- Pair this mouth watering Entrée with Hill’s Science Diet Dry food to indulge your dog in tail wagging delight.
- Low calorie food to help promote ideal body weight, support healthy mobility & maintain heart function
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America and Europe These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight Management – using 13 oz (370 g) can
Weight of Dog – lb (kg) Amount per Day 5 lb (2.3 kg) 5/8 Can 10 lb (4.5 kg) 1 Can 20 lb (9.1 kg) 1 2/3 Cans 30 lb (14 kg) 2 1/4 Cans 40 lb (18 kg) 2 3/4 Cans 50 lb (23 kg) 3 1/4 Cans 60 lb (27 kg) 3 3/4 Cans 80 lb (36 kg) 4 2/3 Cans 100 lb (45 kg) 5 1/2 Cans 120 lb (54 kg) 6 1/3 Cans
Water, Whole Grain Corn, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Soybean Mill Run, Pea Protein, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iron Oxide color, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
312 kcal/ 13 oz (370 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 23.9 Fat 9.0 Crude Fiber 13.0 Carbohydrate / NFE 48.4 Calcium 0.74 Phosphorous 0.61 Sodium 0.32 Potassium 0.96 Magnesium 0.141 Total Omega-3 FA 0.39 Total Omega-6 FA 3.67
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.