Hill’s Science Diet Adult 7+ Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken, Carrots & Spinach Stew combines the delicious flavours of roasted chicken and tender vegetables in a succulent stew – canned dog food with the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your dog.
Adult 7+ food made with high quality ingredients to ensure optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Easy to digest
- Formulated with key nutrients to support your pet’s stage of life
- Balanced minerals for heart & kidney health
- Designed for the nutritional needs of Adult 7+ pets
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America and Europe. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog – lbs (kgs) Amount per Day – 12.5 oz (354 g) cans 5 (2.3) 3/4 10 (4.5) 1 1/4 20 (9.1) 2 30 (14) 2 3/4 40 (18) 3 1/3 50 (23) 4 60 (27) 4 2/3 80 (36) 5 3/4 100 (45) 6 3/4 120 (54) 7 3/4
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Carrots, Pork Liver, Rice, Green Peas, Rice Starch, Spinach, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Potassium Alginate, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Wheat Gluten, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monosodium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Flaxseed, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite).
253 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 22.8 Fat 14.9 Crude Fiber 4.5 Carbohydrate / NFE 51.4 Calcium 0.95 Phosphorous 0.64 Sodium 0.39 Potassium 0.90 Magnesium 0.066 Taurine 0.05 Carnitine 14.5 ppm Total Omega-3 FA 0.38 Total Omega-6 FA 3.07 Ash 6.3 Beta-Carotene 7.25 ppm Lysine 1.30
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.