Hill’s Science Diet Large Breed Adult dry dog food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of large breed dogs during the prime of their life.
- Made with high quality, easy to digest ingredients.
- Natural sources of glucosamine & chondroitin for joint health
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
Great tasting natural* nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make every bag of our dry dog food in our own US facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters.
*plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog – lbs (kgs) Amount per Day – (cups/grams) 50 (23) 3 1/4 (320) 60 (27) 3 2/3 (365) 80 (36) 4 1/2 (445) 90 (41) 5 (495) 100 (45) 5 1/3 (530) 110 (50) 5 3/4 (570) 120 (54) 6 1/4 (620) 130 (59) 6 1/2 (645) 140 (64) 7 (695)
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
3665 kcal/kg (364 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 24.7 Fat 15.0 Crude Fiber 2.0 Carbohydrate / NFE 52.7 Calcium 0.86 Phosphorous 0.69 Sodium 0.30 Potassium 0.75 Magnesium 0.110 Carnitine 11.0 ppm Total Omega-3 FA 0.50 Total Omega-6 FA 3.80
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.